Jubilant Gift Boutique is a privately owned gift shop located in Alberton just south of Johannesburg. It was founded as a result of there being a limited number of boutique gift stores in the area – the idea to expand the shop took a slight change as an opportunity to go on-line became available.
The physical Jubilant Gift Boutique still operates as usual from Monday to Saturday but it is now possible to purchase gifts online with a quick delivery time. If you need that personal touch feel free to contact us for ideas, you may also find that there are more gifts available in store than on-line. Adding that personal touch, we will gift-wrap presents and deliver these directly to your chosen address with a hand written card.
It is our ambition at Jubilant is to continually refresh the product-line so you may find that once something is sold-out it may never be available again. From time to time local once off custom-made items will be available which will also be broadcast on our FaceBook page.
Delivery of gifts are kept as simple as possible as we endeavor to deliver in the shortest time possible to your door.
Delivery of goods
1. There are 2 (two) means for you to receive your Goods:
2. Jubilant will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price.
Orders over R500 will be delivered for FREE. T&C's Apply
If you live in a major city:
• We will deliver to your door.
• Your order will arrive with you within 3 days of Jubilant receiving your payment.
If you live in an outlying area:
• We will send your order by the most efficient means available.
• Expect your order to arrive with you within10 days of receiving payment.
3. PLEASE NOTE: A Delivery Surcharge may be applied for larger/heavier parcels and deliveries to outlying suburbs.
4. Orders under R500 will be posted at a charge of R55. Heavier parcels will levy a higher postage charge.
5. Once an order is placed, we will send you an invoice with our banking details, payment must be made via EFT. Once we have received your payment we will send your order to you.
6. Any special delivery or product requests must be typed into the 'Comments' box when checking out.