The Dewdrop™ Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Perfect with any of your favourite essential oils. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in essential oils.
The Young Living Dewdrop™ Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in essential oils. Custom designed with up to ten hours of diffusion, automatic shut-off, and 11 LED light options, the Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
Transform your surroundings: The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 1.7 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- Dewdrop Ultrasonic Diffuser
- AC Power Adapter
- Operation Manual
HOW TO USE:
- Remove both the outer and inner cover.
- Add room-temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.)
- Add 8–10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn the diffuser on (One push = High mode, 2 pushes = Low mode, 3 pushes = Intermittent mode).
- Press the Light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.