Progessence Plus Serum Essential Oil - 15ml
If you’re a woman, new to essential oils or have never heard of this most incredible thing called Progessence Phyto Plus, let me introduce you. Because this could change a LOT of things for you.
Meet Progessence Phyto Plus
A USP-grade, super-micronized progesterone. Specifically formulated by D. Gary Young ND, and Dan Purser MD, using wild yam and blended with pure frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils, Progessence helps women find balance the way nature intended. Basically, it looks after us women—if we have too much or too little progesterone in our body, Progessence tends to these gaps to balance us out.
And as the first-ever progesterone serum on the market, this powerful blend is so easy to use as it’s just applied to the skin. It’s really a woman’s BFF!
Who Should Take Progessence Plus?
- Menstruating females (including teens who have begun menstruating)
- Pre- and post-menopausal women
- Females seeking natural hormonal balance
- Any woman looking for better sleep support
- Women seeking to support a healthy reproductive system
Why you’ll love Progessence Plus
Progessence Phyto Plus is so easy to use (I share how, below)! It’s quick and easy to apply, and has a pleasant smell—neither too feminine, or florally, or overpowering. The product’s clear bottle showcases the purity of this unique serum formulation.
Health Benefits Of Progessence Essential Oil:
- Balance hormone levels
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Lower cholesterol level
- Decrease menopause symptoms
- Boost mood
- Hot flashes
- Apply 2–4 drops to the stomach, feet, inner left ankle (vita flex point for reproductive system), forearms or inner thighs each day.
- Rotate application sites to avoid applying to the same area 2 days in a row.
- For added effect, 1–2 extra drops may be applied.
- Do not exceed 2 applications per day.
For women over the age of 12 years. Additionally, it should be used with caution by those who are susceptible to epilepsy. Could possible result in skin irritation. Therefore dilution may be required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Specifically designed for women
- Promotes feelings of relaxation, harmony, and balance
- Promotes well-being
- Contains Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint essential oils
- Plant-based ingredients nourish and moisturize skin
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived formula
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
- USP-grade progesterone
- Copaiba essential oil
- Sacred Frankincense essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Bergamot essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Clove essential oil