Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - 5ml
Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata) has a sweet, soft, flowery fragrance that has made it a romantic favourite. In Indonesia, the petals are often strewn across a marriage bed. Ylang ylang is extremely effective in calming and bringing about a sense of relaxation. It has a long history in skin and hair care products.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
From the bottle: Sweet, floral aroma
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
100% pure essential oil
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a noncomedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
Ylang Ylang essential oil has a romantic, floral scent that can create a calming environment when diffused. It also makes a great addition to skin care products because of its moisturizing properties.
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.